Search found 63 matches

by Pyracles
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:32 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly
Replies: 2
Views: 708

Re: [1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly

Now that I've seen the patch notes on Steam I'm wondering if "Added Stun Recovery Rate and Robot First Aid Speed constants to FCS" means you forgot to set sensible defaults for the new constants :)
by Pyracles
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:45 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly
Replies: 2
Views: 708

Re: [1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly

Made a new game to demonstrate this. One character, slightly wounded with cuts bandaged standing next to a bed he can use.
Beds.zip
(547.16 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
by Pyracles
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:58 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly
Replies: 2
Views: 708

[1.0.48] Beds No Longer Heal Quickly

There seems to have been an update late tuesday that broke beds and sleeping bags. Early on tues they worked fine. Tues evening they no longer work. They might still be quickly healing bandaged cut damage, just not stun damage. So the numbers start going up quickly but then slow down to I think out-...
by Pyracles
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:40 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Improved AI Control of Resource/Crafting/Storage
Replies: 2
Views: 1245

Improved AI Control of Resource/Crafting/Storage

There is a huge problem with settlements where characters eventually stop doing what they are supposed to be doing, because either their inventory is full of some junk they picked up but were unable to use or a machine in their job list is full and they won't look beyond that machine. The former is ...
by Pyracles
Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:16 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.32] Chars Going Unconcious In Battle For No Obvious Reason
Replies: 1
Views: 672

Re: [1.0.32] Chars Going Unconcious In Battle For No Obvious Reason

This is a save of one of my games where I can consistently reproduce the problem, though it is not 100%. The save has one character, she is standing at the Exiles Camp. Band of Bones are not yet hostile. Walk her over to where they are sitting and they should start attacking her. She is badly wounde...
by Pyracles
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:35 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.32] Chars Going Unconcious In Battle For No Obvious Reason
Replies: 1
Views: 672

[1.0.32] Chars Going Unconcious In Battle For No Obvious Reason

Wounded characters, with or without bandages, will occassionally drop unconcious for about 8-9 seconds when a fight starts. It doesn't always happen, been when it does happen it can happen several times and is exploitable for very fast toughness training. To see it most often you probably need to be...
by Pyracles
Sat May 18, 2019 1:22 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] AI Bugs While Sleeping in a Camp Bed
Replies: 0
Views: 338

[1.0.26] AI Bugs While Sleeping in a Camp Bed

I had a couple of scripting bugs while outdoors sleeping in a camp bed that I had set up. I had two characters, one was using the bed and the other was "on watch". 1) If hostile bandits attack, some will go for the sleeping one, which is good. Not so good is they don't wake up the sleeping...
by Pyracles
Sat May 18, 2019 1:09 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls
Replies: 4
Views: 1386

Re: [1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls

Playing 1.0.26 experimental release and found similar issue with fighting outside of hospital building in Okran's Shield - PC retreats back through the external wall of the building (with the internal view of the building opening up) but after killing the NPC while still inside the building, attemp...
by Pyracles
Thu May 16, 2019 11:08 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Heal Someone Using Their Own Medic/Repair Kit
Replies: 0
Views: 581

Heal Someone Using Their Own Medic/Repair Kit

I have sometimes been in a position where I've wanted to heal an NPC but not had the appropriate medic or repair kit, but I can see the NPC has one. If I loot it to heal them, this will normally make them hostile. Any chance the Medic / Repair actions could be slightly modified so they can use the k...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 5:03 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls
Replies: 4
Views: 1386

Re: [1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls

Just observed it again while watching more closely, only the defender went through the wall of the storm house. When the defender receives a blow while fighting unarmed, they often step back as part of the animation. It is during this animation step back that they go through the wall. The attacker h...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 4:19 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)
Replies: 4
Views: 2746

Re: Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)

Ahah, think I've figured it out. They did not spawn as slaves. Just spotted some gear and nodachi lying on the ground just inside one of the Rebirth gates. I think they were actually one of those small groups of Skeletons that roam around the mountains, who wandered a bit to close.
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 3:40 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)
Replies: 4
Views: 2746

Re: Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)

most NPCs do not have repair kits so they don't heal skeletons. so that part is not a bug. Yes, I'd agree with that part. The bug bit I was wondering about was should Rebirth slaves span as Skeletons? I later found a second one, also dead in its cage. I only ever used to find Shek or Human slaves i...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 3:01 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)
Replies: 4
Views: 2746

Bug or Feature, Skeleton Slave (deceased)

I found this amusing. Was looking at my neighbour, while resting in a slave cage during my latest play through at Rebirth. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/811122992020505339/B04E4F047F8C73758B010435E62EA608FBCFBBA2/ While it seems fit and proper that the guards would kill it, I think what...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 1:57 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls
Replies: 4
Views: 1386

[1.0.26] Fighting Characters Passing Through House Walls

Since I've been playing this version, I have on several occassions noticed characters who are fighting, moving through walls. I've only seen it so far with Storm Houses, but then those are the only houses I've had fights in. The characters will start inside the building and the fight moves close to ...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth
Replies: 2
Views: 762

Re: [1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth

And one last oddity. That other slave, her name is Lekko, apparently she got close enough to join, but I didn't immediately notice. Even though the Sentinel that attacked her, knocked her out, healed her, and put her back in shackles, he's then dumped her while she's still outside Rebirth. I just no...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth
Replies: 2
Views: 762

Re: [1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth

It gets even funnier :) The caravan guard eventually drops my character in the middle of the road when they meet a pack of bonedogs. They caravan wins but don't pick her up again. Eventually she wakes up, at which point I notice she's still being followed by one of the slaves she'd freed earlier! Ch...
by Pyracles
Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth
Replies: 2
Views: 762

[1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth

Started a new game using the Slaves start: 1 Scorchlander, 1 Shek After the first night while sneaking around and formenting a mass slave escape, the Scorchlander was eventually noticed at first light. She was as expected knocked out. The surprise was she was picked up by a holy nation caravan guard...
by Pyracles
Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:13 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.9] Impassable Bridge
Replies: 1
Views: 479

[1.0.9] Impassable Bridge

There is a bridge on the west side of Rebirth that used to be crossable. Now there is no path across it.

Image
by Pyracles
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:52 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [1.0.9] Sleeping Guards Detecting Stealthed Runaway Slave
Replies: 0
Views: 360

[1.0.9] Sleeping Guards Detecting Stealthed Runaway Slave

Have a slave in a cage in one of the guard houses in rebirth. Its at night. Two guards in the house, both sleeping in beds. My slave escapes while stealthed. The slealth indicator is blue, showing no one is detecting her. However one of the sleeping guards wakes up and shouts "Runaway.." a...
by Pyracles
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:36 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.99.23] Holy Nation guards/soldiers confused by unconcious Skeletons
Replies: 2
Views: 684

Re: [0.99.23] Holy Nation guards/soldiers confused by unconcious Skeletons

The guard asking the skeleton to leave, carries on with that Leave Now dialogue sequence, and not actually attacking while six of his friends are beating the crap out of the escaped skeleton. :)