Search found 7 matches

by Naszalspray
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:15 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crashing on startup, can't get passed the logos.
Replies: 1
Views: 365

Re: Crashing on startup, can't get passed the logos.

Update: I figured out switching video drivers makes the game start working again. However, I do not like using my bad video driver, which is an intel integrated driver and its terrible.
by Naszalspray
Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:10 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crashing on startup, can't get passed the logos.
Replies: 1
Views: 365

Crashing on startup, can't get passed the logos.

my game keeps crashing ever since the new fixes came in. Here's my crash dump, hopefully there's something I can do to fix it.
by Naszalspray
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:15 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: fogmask bp where to craft
Replies: 1
Views: 1534

fogmask bp where to craft

Alrighty, so I got the fogmask bp from Black Desert City, I learned it, then built all the crafting stations. Couldn't find it in any of the stations (sadface). Anyone now where I can craft my edgelord gasmask?
by Naszalspray
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:15 pm
Forum: General
Topic: How do you pronounce Shek?
Replies: 4
Views: 2647

How do you pronounce Shek?

Is it pronounced Sheik (rhymes with meek)? Or pronounced Shek (rhymes with check)? This has been bugging me for far too long.
by Naszalspray
Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:54 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: What Feature do you think needs improvement?
Replies: 122
Views: 431341

Re: What Feature do you think needs improvement?

Mechanical limbs need some fixing I think. When I wear boots with a robotic right limb, the limb clips through the boot and it looks pretty ugly. It would be cool if the boot that was attached to a robot limb would be completely invisible, while the other leg still had a visible boot. I'm not sure i...
by Naszalspray
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:40 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crash report 0.98.9
Replies: 0
Views: 256

Crash report 0.98.9

my game keeps crashing when I hit load, continue, or import. Here's the crashdump.
by Naszalspray
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.98.0-1] Crashing when importing
Replies: 1
Views: 599

[0.98.0-1] Crashing when importing

Hi! my game keeps crashing when I try to import my game. here's my crashdump