Search found 2 matches

by NukerMunky
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:48 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Kenshi 1 & 2 Soundtrack
Replies: 2
Views: 1380

Re: Kenshi 1 & 2 Soundtrack

Thanks, idk if any of you guys are musically inclined yourselves, but evidently I was wrong about the rarity of the instrument, the guy Gorkem Sen has since put instructions up on the internet on how to build it, and the whole build is shockingly simple, it's really just some scrap wood, long coil s...
by NukerMunky
Thu May 28, 2020 7:48 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Kenshi 1 & 2 Soundtrack
Replies: 2
Views: 1380

Kenshi 1 & 2 Soundtrack

Look, I don't really know anything about video game development, so I dunno if this is even really feasible. All I know is I found this musician on youtube (I believe he's Turkish based on the accents in his Name's spelling) and he's created this totally unique instrument that no one on earth but hi...