Search found 5 matches

by Steelhawk
Sat May 17, 2014 5:19 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: GUI
Replies: 2
Views: 450

GUI

Hi!

Please, take note of GUI errors in some screen resolutions.
by Steelhawk
Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:49 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Game survey
Replies: 131
Views: 66031

Re: Game survey

I think, for balancing this aspect is need include in game some expenses like: maintenance cost for buildings, charges for food, water, tax for build within zone of control of faction (may be dependent from might), may be even when you lead up village in far away from civilsation, officer come to yo...
by Steelhawk
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Req: Settings From Those That Don't Crash (As Often)
Replies: 4
Views: 1339

Re: Req: Settings From Those That Don't Crash (As Often)

It's not work for me. Updater from 0.29.7 don't want download anything. Version 0.3 don't install.
by Steelhawk
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 am
Forum: General
Topic: Test release here: 0.30.0
Replies: 44
Views: 15917

Re: Test release here: 0.30.0

Not yet, I am not update game too
by Steelhawk
Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Kenshi Updates
Replies: 11
Views: 5727

Re: Kenshi Updates

MMM! 6 years?!!!! Sorry for my English, but I want say "Oh, my god!!!!" I think, I go to pension early, then game was finished. Sorry for my English, again.