I just got send flying: http://puu.sh/1iza2
Gotta love physics
I also get this error when starting the game: http://puu.sh/1izdA
Does it maybe have a connection to the installation "Disk #2" ?
I assume it's the updater.
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Test release here: 0.30.0
- Replies: 44
- Views: 15806
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:13 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Test release here: 0.30.0
- Replies: 44
- Views: 15806
Re: Test release here: 0.30.0
I also can't get past the "Disk #2" but after canceling it i could still play, i'm not sure if the game now misses any files but it seems to run just fine. Edit When i turn on "no terrain cutting" while i'm inside a building this happens: Before: http://puu.sh/1iyQq After: http:/...
- Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Crash after loading area/quick save
- Replies: 2
- Views: 673
Re: Crash after loading area/quick save
It's already stopped happening but here it is. Also while you're reading this i'd like to note 2 other possible bugs: At the town 'Trader's Edge' the trading and clothing stores are empty, there's no npc's around either except in the bar. After i left Trader's Edge a group of dust bandits walked in ...
- Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:05 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Empty towns
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4040
Re: Empty towns
This happened to me too, i was being followed by a group of bandits and i was close to Brink so i decided to get help from the guards, but there was nobody in town. After i ran out of Brink to run to another town for help, a group of Holy Empire members were walking somewhere close which saved my li...
- Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Crash after loading area/quick save
- Replies: 2
- Views: 673
Crash after loading area/quick save
Version: 0.29.7 Description: First the game crashed in the area around here: http://puu.sh/1hT0X (I was on my way to Capital) After that crash the game seems to crash everytime I quick save Edit It seems to be sort of gone now, after a couple time crashing because i wanted to save, it seems to be w...