Search found 21 matches

by Latrell
Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: 0.30.4 Levitating Interior Items
Replies: 3
Views: 917

0.30.4 Levitating Interior Items

Alright, so I just got 0.30.4 installed, works great. No freezing at all so far, after I imported my stuff into a new save that is. But I noticed something very abnormal when I looked into one of my buildings. The one that I just built a few days ago (A regular house) which I had placed a prisoner c...
by Latrell
Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:36 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: 0.30.4 Feedback
Replies: 4
Views: 1407

Re: 0.30.4 Feedback

I'm not having any problems with the medic button. Splint or not it's working fine for me, there must be something special going on with your game. And woah patch 0.30.4 already out? Man that was fast!
by Latrell
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:27 pm
Forum: General
Topic: To give thanks
Replies: 2
Views: 923

Re: To give thanks

Very true! The game is just amazing!
by Latrell
Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Thank you for patch 0.30.1
Replies: 10
Views: 2874

Re: Thank you for patch 0.30.1

Thanks, I have fixed most of these issues now, update soon. Thanks for these quick updates. I'm having minimum problems with this current patch, aside from the random crashes sometimes. But that's ok because I'm not sure what's going to happen when the patch for women comes out. All I know is.. Som...
by Latrell
Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Thank you for patch 0.30.1
Replies: 10
Views: 2874

Thank you for patch 0.30.1

Hey Chris, wanted to thank you for uploading the 0.30.1 patch! It really fixes a lot of the problems most of us have been having. No more ghost towns, importing buildings (YES), and fixing those mental shopkeepers. It is truly a dream come true! Thank you for caring about the bugs we submit, very fa...
by Latrell
Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:34 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crashes and Ghost town for patch 0.30
Replies: 3
Views: 969

Re: Crashes and Ghost town for patch 0.30

No, actually you are right, it is still a bug. I will fix it again. I can't import into a new save. I'm loving my current save too much, so I'm willing to be patient until it's fixed. Also I can't seem to play without crashing unless I'm playing on patch 0.30 so it looks like I'll be keeping up wit...
by Latrell
Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:33 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crashes and Ghost town for patch 0.30
Replies: 3
Views: 969

Crashes and Ghost town for patch 0.30

Hey I'm uploading my crash dump file because I have been experiencing random crashes as well as Brink being a Ghost town while playing on this patch. Hope my dump file can be of some assistance in fixing the problem!
by Latrell
Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Re: Unable to leave buildings

Woohoo! Thank you so much for the tip Chris. It worked right after I deleted that zone, I was able to get him out of the building and back home safely. Thanks for your help! I'll try to help test for bugs as well!
by Latrell
Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Re: Unable to leave buildings

Try something: delete the file save/quicksave/zone/15.21.tile, then start the game and build something near to your base. Pathfinding will be screwy around your base until you build something and it regenerates the path data. See if latrell can leave then. Alright, I will try that. Thank you for th...
by Latrell
Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:58 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Re: Unable to leave buildings

You will have to show me where the bug is. The shop your savegame starts in is fine, and your base has 2 buildings which I can go in and out of without problems too. That's weird, when I start my game up I'm unable to leave that building on my Latrell hero. Maybe reinstalling will help, I'll try th...
by Latrell
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:00 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Re: Unable to leave buildings

Sorry for the double posting, I'm putting my save game zip in this message and I'll put my crashdump for patch 0.30 in my first post. I'd like to get both checked out if possible, please and thank you!
by Latrell
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Re: Unable to leave buildings

Send me your savegame, zip up the quicksave folder and I will have a look. Did the building work fine before you exited the game and came back again? Yes last night it was working fine, and then I logged off in the building and then I couldn't leave it. And I'll upload my savegame and I also need t...
by Latrell
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to leave buildings
Replies: 8
Views: 2230

Unable to leave buildings

Has anyone experienced the bug where if you are in a building and try to leave it doesn't let you? It tries to move you through the wall instead and act as if a barrier has been formed where the door should be. Here are the things I did that might have contributed to the problem. 1. Logged out insid...
by Latrell
Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:15 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Test release here: 0.30.0
Replies: 44
Views: 15936

Re: Test release here: 0.30.0

I get this same message but even if I close it I cannot run the game as it crashes the game right away... You really need to do better job when you make these patches. even the 0.29.6 has the same issue. The way I understood it, this "patch" isn't a patch at all, but more of a sneak peek ...
by Latrell
Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:31 am
Forum: General
Topic: Question about Donating
Replies: 6
Views: 1323

Re: Question about Donating

What i meant was, him having to set up some system to keep track of your donation sounds like it is not worth the effort. Keep in mind that if you donated $10 every month like your suggestion then it would take 200 months (16 years) to get to $2000. Even being more realistic at $200 a month is stil...
by Latrell
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Kenshi Wallpaper
Replies: 7
Views: 2036

Re: Kenshi Wallpaper

Blxz wrote:Could make it. Copy one of the banners at the top of the screen and scale it up.
Yeah I did that on 3 different of the pictures up top last night, it's not the wallpaper I was hoping for, but it will suffice. Thank you!
by Latrell
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Question about Donating
Replies: 6
Views: 1323

Re: Question about Donating

I'll be sure to PM him, thank you for the help. And I know it sounds like a lot of effort but a faction - not to mention what comes beneath, sounds like a great deal. Plus it's more about helping the game in development. I plan to keep donating long after I reach 2000.
by Latrell
Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:18 am
Forum: General
Topic: Kenshi Wallpaper
Replies: 7
Views: 2036

Re: Kenshi Wallpaper

I surely hope so!
by Latrell
Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:58 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Kenshi Wallpaper
Replies: 7
Views: 2036

Kenshi Wallpaper

Hey guys, I'm having trouble finding a Kenshi wallpaper, I was wondering if there would be a specific place I could find it directly.
by Latrell
Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Game survey
Replies: 131
Views: 66039

Re: Game survey

Just throwing my approval in there but 10k does sound like a great idea. Looting cities and merchants sounds like it would be extremely profitable but unfortunately for those of us who are trying to have a "good alignment" in the games we play it's not as easy as that. Even though getting ...