Search found 80 matches

by Sydious
Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:01 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.93.17] Hauling does not work
Replies: 3
Views: 1060

Re: [0.93.17] Hauling does not work

Ive noticed at certain points when the game loads up new sections of data 'Everyone' stops what they are doing, even when its a set job, ie: medic, rescue, forage carcass. might be tied into that. cant say Ive noticed an auto haul issue. but then again I cant say Ive really used it
by Sydious
Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:05 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Crash report 0.93.17
Replies: 0
Views: 476

Crash report 0.93.17

happened when attempting to place campfire. no mods.
by Sydious
Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:04 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Bug/Crash Report
Replies: 0
Views: 513

Bug/Crash Report

I started a fresh game as I always do with updates, got to Blister Hill and started mining some iron. Not long after I collected my first cpl o pieces it crashed. had no mods running either so I know its not due to them.
by Sydious
Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:29 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: No fast-travel
Replies: 38
Views: 11294

Re: No fast-travel

Majority of 'RPG' style games contain a 'Fast-Travel' function of one sort or another. It is sort of a shame too, for using fast travel to get from point A to point B by-passes encounters with enemies, potential allies and even area's that may or may not contain items of value. To say that 'they hav...
by Sydious
Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: [MOD] Crafting Mod
Replies: 14
Views: 8282

Re: [MOD] Crafting Mod

I think it may actually be hard coded into it mate. But I'll have a look and see if I can find anything. If I manage to I'll drop a dl here for ya.
by Sydious
Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:55 pm
Forum: Modding
Topic: [MOD] Expanded Bandits (ver 0.51)
Replies: 12
Views: 12576

Re: [MOD] Expanded Bandits (ver 0.1)

Looks like this could be fun. Especially the more diverse bandit's. Be nice to get some different gear outta those buggers.
by Sydious
Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Arrow removal animations
Replies: 8
Views: 2626

Re: Arrow removal animations

Considering the fact that in the old days if a soldier was hit with an arrow during a battle It wasn't removed for a couple of days I think having them stick out of people is a good thing. They used to just snap the arrows off about an inch or two from the wound and burn the surface around it so the...
by Sydious
Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:02 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Armour & How It Works
Replies: 2
Views: 1167

Re: Armour & How It Works

Even though you say its base less your pretty spot on. Although, In regards to the Athletics skill, It not only lowers the overall movement speed, It also lowers the rate at which you gain the xp for that skill. So if you are wearing just a pair of pants (which would make you fekkin insane lol) that...
by Sydious
Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: The walls of Catan
Replies: 14
Views: 4243

Re: The walls of Catan

Well, like I said I have had no issues with it. Nor have I had the structures I have placed with it result in being part of the game data. Guess I was just lucky. I'll see if I can set up a mod for you that enables the walls for use. Shouldn't be too difficult as all the data is already there.
by Sydious
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:47 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: The walls of Catan
Replies: 14
Views: 4243

Re: The walls of Catan

I have had no issues at all with the editor. Though I haven't really used it for much, other than placing wells and farms in towns. Oh, and also power stations in the farming town of Fisher.
by Sydious
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Property Re-sale
Replies: 3
Views: 910

Property Re-sale

Had this little concept come to mind a lil while ago. The ability to re-sell the houses that you buy in cities and towns. Minus 10% agents fee of course. So if you buy a shack for 6000c you could re-sell it for 5400c if you decide to move off to another town or build your own outpost. This came to m...
by Sydious
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Bandit attacks of outpost frequency.
Replies: 12
Views: 4100

Re: Bandit attacks of outpost frequency.

Its not so much the frequency of attacks that's the issue for me, more the fact that all it takes to get noticed by anyone is to build a mine and 'BAM!' instant groups of bandits demanding payment. Hell, haven't even set up an outpost and already getting hustled. Its amazing how even when there is '...
by Sydious
Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:29 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: The walls of Catan
Replies: 14
Views: 4243

Re: The walls of Catan

Alternatively, You could use the ingame editor to set the walls up. All the data for them is in the game, its just not active. Not sure if doing so will cause any instability or not though. But there are alot of building options in the editor that you would otherwise have no access to. Some things a...
by Sydious
Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:47 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: Questions regarding modding.
Replies: 2
Views: 1505

Re: Questions regarding modding.

I think you will find the names in regards to the weapons that your on about are hard coded, therefore cannot be changed. These are in relation to the manufacturer company and the weapons quality level. Changing these in any way would remove any variance in weapon grade. Each company has different l...
by Sydious
Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: Help needed: How do reactivate buildings for construction.
Replies: 6
Views: 2720

Re: Help needed: How do reactivate buildings for constructio

Okay, the researching of next tier tech is to produce better ways to create more and better equipment. So it stand to reason that upon completing research that offers a stone refinery that gives better performance with the need for less man power, the previous concept would be passed over as obsolet...
by Sydious
Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Character Portraits cut off screen
Replies: 12
Views: 3150

Re: Character Portraits cut off screen

I run 1680 - 1050 res and get 2 rows of 9 toons. But as a bonus I can get a third row happening that shows the top little section of the toon pics. I recall someone saying the total number of toons u could have was hard coded to 20 yet the amount of times Ive had 27, ie: 3 rows of nine, is endless.
by Sydious
Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: [MOD] Custom Armour Plating and Chainmail Sheets Storage
Replies: 1
Views: 1988

Re: [MOD] Custom Armour Plating and Chainmail Sheets Storage

nice, provided it works this'll mean no more filling up chests makin space for loot
by Sydious
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 am
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Come join
Replies: 1
Views: 671

Come join

Just a quick thought on something I think would add to the gameplay of Kenshi...... Joinable Factions/Cities. Being able to join any faction would give great options towards how people could play the game. It would also take into account that factions rep/standings with all other factions thus uphol...
by Sydious
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: engineer skill mod?
Replies: 3
Views: 1994

Re: engineer skill mod?

If you would like I could do up a little start up mod that has engineer and labour stats maxed. would only take me about 5 minutes
by Sydious
Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 am
Forum: Modding
Topic: [MOD] Increased loot prices
Replies: 0
Views: 1356

[MOD] Increased loot prices

Just a little something for those who find the 20% sale price for looted weapons and armour to be a little low. This will bump it up to 60%. I figure its a fair price to be paid since you almost died getting it. Enjoy.