Search found 17 matches
- Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:24 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: When unarmed is added....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2744
Re: When unarmed is added....
Probably more like Judo or Aikido, the throwing part anyway. I'd be very interested in some Chinese martial arts showing up, although...Kenshi seems to focus more on the Japanese styles. Either way, unarmed is probably going to be my favorite.
- Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:41 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Kenshi Audio Updates
- Replies: 107
- Views: 53909
Re: Kenshi Audio Updates
Young composers...Mmmmmmmmmm. Really enjoyed the video!
- Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
- Replies: 143
- Views: 72153
Re: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
Yessir! Buying it later today
Gonna be a good one
- Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:47 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
- Replies: 143
- Views: 72153
Re: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
Blxz wrote:Excellent taste there mr valakai. Can't wait until EU4 comes out though.
EU4! HRRRNNNNNNNGH!!!!
Re: Females!
The direction switched again
Why so serious!?
- Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:37 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Beer O'clock
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3905
Re: Beer O'clock
I enjoyed this forum. 
- Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:13 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
- Replies: 143
- Views: 72153
Re: Your top 5 games beyond Kenshi
Huuuurm....
1.Xcom: anything
2. Black & White
3. Fable: Everything
4. Europa Universalis 3
5. The Walking Dead game thingy...With Clementine!
1.Xcom: anything
2. Black & White
3. Fable: Everything
4. Europa Universalis 3
5. The Walking Dead game thingy...With Clementine!
Re: Females!
This went in a completely different direction than I intended...Probably more hilarious, though. 
Females!
Who else can't wait to have a faction full of fighting ladies? 
- Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Weapon Crafting/Parts/Materials/Quality!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 823
Weapon Crafting/Parts/Materials/Quality!
I've been playing Mortal Online and a friend of mine has been doing a bunch of armor/weapon crafting, I was wondering what everyone would think about the ability to craft weapons using different materials, like stone, iron, steel, etc. and base the damage and speed on the quality and types of materi...
- Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:29 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Restriceted Multiplayer(inviting friends)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1505
Re: Restriceted Multiplayer(inviting friends)
I think people put way too much stock in multiplayer
I like singleplayer-only games more
- Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: What do you want next?
- Replies: 471
- Views: 615264
Re: What do you want next?
As soon as this next update is released (Hopefully with some business options) he can start on missions/quests for us while we bug hunt! 
- Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Territory Markers
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2376
Re: Territory Markers
I like the Toaster's interpretation of it, makes it seem more real than a magical map that tells what's what and when stuff changes. I'd still want to know when certain areas of the territories are being contested, perhaps merchants being upset that their favorite trade route now takes a dip into ba...
- Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:08 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Territory Markers
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2376
Territory Markers
I think it would be a good Idea to know where certain territories are. Like The different Factions could have their color on the map, and maybe have buttons to toggle territory colors on/off. I like the idea of being able to see a section of the map have your colors and to watch it expand as you fig...
- Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Friendly Sparring
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1097
Re: Friendly Sparring
Ah! You struck my originality, Sir! But thanks for the heads up! 
- Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:23 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: New members say "Hi"
- Replies: 814
- Views: 570437
Re: New members say "Hi"
Hello! Been following Indie games for years and this is about the only one that's captured my attention!
Ummm....Bye.
Ummm....Bye.
- Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:07 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Friendly Sparring
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1097
Friendly Sparring
I was playing the game for a while, training my two new recruits with dummies. I was wondering if you could have two of your team member have a friendly sparring match against one another as a safer way to raise combat stats, especially dexterity and defense. This could also even out the skill level...