Search found 14 matches
- Mon May 13, 2013 2:14 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
I don't agree with this, I like Kenshi being the X-COM based game it is (and X-COM is quite amazing mind you). Also, it's not the developers' fault, EA is rushing teams and because of that they release bad games. What they should do is turn to Steam instead of EA. I don't actually see Kenshi as an ...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
Selling better than tomb raider wouldn't surprise me at all. Games like Kenshi are getting popular. By "games like Kenshi" I mean Indies and such. Don't Starve is selling big too (very fun). Those big franchises are losing steam. Look what happened to Dead Space. Big devs need to take a h...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
Agreed! I remember how M&B took off after it was finished, and taleworlds is still making titles. Lo-Fi could be a big name in a few years, thanks to this game. That's so true, and ah M&B in it's beta stages. I remember then. And now, you have mods that is so much more amazing. I find it pr...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
There's always mods, as well. Modders can do a lot of amazing stuff these days. If it weren't for them, nobody would play Bethesda's games anymore lol. Dude, that's so true lmao. I honestly can't wait to see Kenshi once the final version release. All the stuff that's implanted. Because at the momen...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:08 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
Ohhh ok I see. Although a good idea, I think that it would be a bit contrary to the spirit of the game as it is right now, seeing as though you can't actually control anyone's moves in combat. I don't know is that is slated to change at all, but if it does, and such a option is implemented, it woul...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:51 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Re: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
How do you mean, exactly? I assume you are talking about something different than just zooming in on whomever you consider to be your main character during a fight. I don't know if I've ever seen the game you're talking about, though it kind of rings a bell. It's hard to explain. But I'll try to fi...
- Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Hero Mode/Commander mode?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 9810
Hero Mode/Commander mode?
I remember playing an RTS game, that was in the Roman period with Chariots and all of that but I can't remember the name. Anywho, it was a normal RTS game with one exception. With your hero characters, pressing Q or W (Or a key in that general area), it would zoom in and allow you to control your he...
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:14 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: "Finish Him/Execute" + "Prison"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2017
"Finish Him/Execute" + "Prison"
So, my town has constantly been raided and I've been able to take most of them out alright. But what I find annoying is when I put my men to go back to work or whatever, any of the knocked out men would come back and continue fighting. I would take his weapon and put it in a storage chest- but it ca...
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:09 am
- Forum: Modding
- Topic: Steel Bars for weapon smithing III
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12409
Re: Steel Bars for weapon smithing III
Sorry, complete noob here. Where do I put the .mpeg exactly to make this mod work? Which .mpeg? In both version there is only 1 data included, the steelcreation.mod and this one goes under /Kenshi/data (same place where the vurt.mod is). Seriously? But in the file I got from the modified version a ...
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:50 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Strength/Dexterity/Weapon skill
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1737
Re: Strength/Dexterity/Weapon skill
Currently my main character has: 86 strength 83 dexterity 84 melee attack 94 melee defense 80 katana weapon skill I'm noticing that experience gain rates are extremely slow at the moment, is it even possible to reach 100 in a stat? May I ask how you increase it to that extent? I'm around 30-40 in a...
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:54 pm
- Forum: Modding
- Topic: Steel Bars for weapon smithing III
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12409
Re: Steel Bars for weapon smithing III
Sorry, complete noob here.Fulgore wrote:Updated the stats a bit + band-aid fix for the storage problem - See OP
Where do I put the .mpeg exactly to make this mod work?
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:31 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Making own settlement appear on the map?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1048
Making own settlement appear on the map?
So I'm about 18 hours in, finally got to Research level 6ish? Created my own S-iii Outpost and have been wondering.
Is there any way to make our own town/settlement appear on the actual map? If so how?
Is there any way to make our own town/settlement appear on the actual map? If so how?
- Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: How to restore a save?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1035
Re: How to restore a save?
I felt happy for a second, only to get in an extremely frustrated mood. Turns out my cousin SPAMMED the button or something, all the saves are his character inside the city at the exact same spot. Well I'm sad. I'm just going to start a new game, went on Forgotten Construction thing to mod it and se...
- Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: How to restore a save?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1035
How to restore a save?
So I was playing, and was doing pretty damn good, in my standards. This was my third save considering my first two I got butt raped by starving bandits when I just started. After I learn how to play, I made a solid 60k, 16 members all around 10-30 in stat and made myself a couple buildings as a &quo...