Search found 14 matches
- Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Help with 3DS Max 2013
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2724
Re: Help with 3DS Max 2013
-snip- Well now I know why most forums have rules against resurrecting dead posts (as in older than 30 days). Well now I know why comments like these are not needed. Islesofurth, I really do appreciate the time you took to give me some direction on how to train with max. I'm currently using the stu...
- Wed May 01, 2013 1:42 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: A shameless plea
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1702
Re: A shameless plea
I'm a bit disappointed to see this kind of topics rising up in here. Now every game has a referral option (Or almost every single browser based one) and I don't want to see that kind of spam, which this post might encourage.
- Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Storage containers ==>outpost based
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1767
Re: Storage containers ==>outpost based
My characters try to get the stone from the stone processor instead of the building material storage. Awfully slow and requires me to watch after this one character so he can take those materials from the right place.
- Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Help with 3DS Max 2013
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2724
Re: Help with 3DS Max 2013
Sorry, the reason why people can't understand what I'm talking about is because I tried to make it look like I'd know some shit, all I have is experience with AutoCad, I noticed that it is really different than blender, maya etc. If it's not too much asked, but could you make a small "tutorial&...
- Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:52 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Anyone want Arma 3 Lite?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2563
Re: Anyone want Arma 3 Lite?
Swaghetti Yolognese just sent you a friend request. I like wastelands as well, but I never get in to a firefights in there.. Couple of days ago I spent two hours driving around so I could find someone to shoot at, the only thing I saw was two helicopters and they didn't care about me 
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: A Memory of Light
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1210
Re: A Memory of Light
Speaking of books, Bernard Cornwell's book series called The Saxon Stories is one of the best ones I've got my hands on. I'd recommend it to everyone who likes to read Historical novels.
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Anyone want Arma 3 Lite?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2563
Re: Anyone want Arma 3 Lite?
I got Arma 3 as well, but I kind of suck at it.. If that doesn't bother you we could go hop in to same server and play together. I have Teamspeak, skype and mumble on my PC so using a voice chat wouldn't be a problem.
- Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:31 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Dota 2 Beta key giveaway.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5028
Re: Dota 2 Beta key giveaway.
I have no clue how I got them. I got 18 keys have a couple of them away now I'm left with 15.
Hit me up if you want one, you can send you steam ID in PM if you are afraid to show it in public
Hit me up if you want one, you can send you steam ID in PM if you are afraid to show it in public
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Dota 2 Beta key giveaway.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5028
Dota 2 Beta key giveaway.
I'm giving out Dota 2 Keys, got 15 of them. Post your steam ID and I'll add you so I can send it.
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:33 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Help with 3DS Max 2013
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2724
Help with 3DS Max 2013
Okay I have a few choices, to download an older version which I can download plugins that adds the possibility of opening DDS files, or are there any other work around this? Also what would be the best Autocad/autodesk software to create or edit models? I really don't know which one I would choose o...
- Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm
- Forum: Modding
- Topic: [GUI MOD] Collecting some ideas
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3686
Re: [GUI MOD] Collecting some ideas
Any possibility of adding a warning for example, red lines slowly flashing around a character that is currently in battle.
- Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:31 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: text is difficult to read
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2350
Re: text is difficult to read
Okay I can't seem to find a way to change the resolution. Where can I change the resolution of the game?
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Wrong Email
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2092
Re: Wrong Email
Solved. Thanks anyways.
- Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:42 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Wrong Email
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2092
Wrong Email
Has anyone else given wrong email address? http://imageshack.us/f/59/wrongmail2.png/ What to do now? I contacted the email provided by the particular website, but is there any hope for me or is everything going in vain? If I'm not going to get the key and I lose that 8 euro and something, with your ...