Search found 2 matches

by Darru
Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:11 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: CTDs
Replies: 2
Views: 539

Re: CTDs

My apologies for not being clear enough. The crash on the title screen was most likely exactly that. I remember pressing a key on accident. I was unaware of it being a know bug. The crashes while quickloading happened once as you stated, within a couple seconds of a quicksave, and the other time I w...
by Darru
Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: CTDs
Replies: 2
Views: 539

CTDs

I have had multiple CTDs while saving and loading a game and upon entering the title screen. I have attached the crash dump. Thank you for your hard work and effort! This is a fun game! EDIT: Had to do some more looking around in game to confirm, but after the first crash the NPCs from the village o...