Search found 9 matches
- Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:20 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Desura key not registering on Steam
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3587
Re: Desura key not registering on Steam
It's looking like that could be a long wait.
- Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21177
Re: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
Somebody clearly dropped the ball on the Desura keys somewhere and forgot and needs to be reminded. I'm starting to wonder if it's ever going to happen at all. I've been checking every day and it's frustrating because getting a Steam key was one of the reasons I bough this game early. It was said on...
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21177
Re: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
Chris, it seems as if Desura keys just don't work at all on steam, you wouldn't happen to know when that will all be resolved would you? even with having beta updates activated my desura key isnt working. steam is telling me my key is invalid, i would like to know when those will be fully put into ...
- Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 am
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21177
Re: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
Any idea when Desura keys will work on Steam? I hate to do 'Are we there yet?' posts but I have to admit I've been wondering the same thing. Seems like the non Desura people got their's faster than this. I assume a this point it's on Valve time which means some time between now and when Half Life 3...
- Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Where is my game on Desura?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2735
Re: Where is my game on Desura?
I used the activation key from gamersgate account, but desura say:"key could not be found" The Indiefort (or keys from anywhere) won't activate to your Desura account. They never did. What you can do is download the demo on Desura and then when you run it activate it with your key in the ...
- Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
- Replies: 35
- Views: 21177
Re: Survey: Let me know if your keys are working on Steam
I hope the Desura keys not activating on Steam is going to be looked into. Obviously not a ton of people have taken this poll but still I have yet to hear from a single person either or here or elsewhere that got the game on Desura and has been able to register their key to Steam with the client in ...
- Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 pm
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Regular keys now registering with Steam Beta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5347
Re: Regular keys now registering with Steam Beta
Okay Chris put a poll up so it would probably be helpful if everyone who could or couldn't register their existing key vote in it so he can determine which group may still be having problems. http://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3183 Remember you do need to be on the Steam beta c...
- Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 am
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Desura Key wont work on steam?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3052
Re: Desura Key wont work on steam?
It's the same situation with me. I bought Kenshi a little over a month ago on Desura, am definitely on the Steam beta but it's just not taking the key. I think the people who are getting their keys to register got the game elsewhere like from here on lofigames.com or Gamersgate. It seems like most i...
- Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:27 am
- Forum: Order / activation problems
- Topic: Regular keys now registering with Steam Beta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5347
Re: Regular keys now registering with Steam Beta
Hi. Just wanted to chime in here that I bought Kenshi on Desura and my key that I retrieved from Desura is also not working to activate on Steam. I'm definitely on the beta client, I even noticed the change log about it now accepting longer keys, it's just not taking my Kenshi key from Desura as bei...