Search found 7 matches

by Veagoure
Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:50 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: crashDump0.45.0.zip
Replies: 2
Views: 1146

Re: crashDump0.45.0.zip

Thank you.
by Veagoure
Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:58 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: crashDump0.45.0.zip
Replies: 2
Views: 1146

crashDump0.45.0.zip

Where do I send this zip to please?
by Veagoure
Fri May 31, 2013 12:18 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Upcoming update... anyone else disapointted?
Replies: 61
Views: 18510

Re: Upcoming update... anyone else disapointted?

I agree with lilsammy. I would much rather have "playability" with walls, AI harassment, threats, raids and assaults on your base,Crossbows, new bigger world map, layout, varied biomes, and trade, than a customizable character. Not all at once mind you, but that's just me. A character cust...
by Veagoure
Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 am
Forum: General
Topic: News update
Replies: 6
Views: 1677

Re: News update

I would much rather have "playability" with walls, AI harassment, threats, raids and assaults on your base,Crossbows, new bigger world map, layout, varied biomes, and trade, than a customizable character. But that's just me.
by Veagoure
Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Stick
Replies: 13
Views: 4943

Re: Stick

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was only supposed to posts things that you like to read. My bad.
by Veagoure
Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:16 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Stick
Replies: 13
Views: 4943

Stick

Hello fellow Kenshi alpha players, I must say that I am more than a little disappointed about the lack of an update this weekend. I wouldn't of cared if he added a -5 "stick" to the the our weapons cache, so long as I knew he was alive , well and trudging through some code. We all have hig...
by Veagoure
Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Suggestions list (Yep, pretty much abandoned by me)
Replies: 97
Views: 499825

Re: Suggestions list (Now sorted by alphabet!)

Schools/Training/ - Doctors, Engineers, Techs, Samurai, Merchants, Agriculture, Civil, Offence/defense, Military, Officer, Weapons, Ship/Boat building, Mysticism, and on and on. Inventory Screen for entire Squad. So you can move equipment around easier. Animals: Herds, packs, prides, gaggles, etc Hu...