Search found 8 matches
- Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Characters ignore walls
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2084
Re: Characters ignore walls
Give me a minute, I'm having the same issue, granted it's on a massive, unfinished wall right now, my characters are running 'over' the top of the wall from the looks of it
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:28 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Poll: Which feature of the 4/05 post do you want next?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3328
Re: Poll: Which feature of the 4/05 post do you want next?
I'm looking toward the walls for a reason other than them, it's going to bring a rework of the pathing systems, hopefully streamlining the whole thing. After that I'd like to have the new content, because...well...it's new content!
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Char doesn't go the easy way
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3532
Re: Char doesn't go the easy way
I ran into something similar, I had my first shack pointing away from my rock mine and every once in a while, when rounding the corner, some of my characters would miss the transfer from the ramp to the ground and either run into the door at the top, or catch on that little bit of wall at the bottom...
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: New members say "Hi"
- Replies: 814
- Views: 572684
Re: New members say "Hi"
Well...at least you're honest about it...except for Blxz.
But really, this is one of the best communities I've come across thus far, thanks for the warm welcome.
But really, this is one of the best communities I've come across thus far, thanks for the warm welcome.
- Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:56 pm
- Forum: Modding
- Topic: [Mod] Severely Reduced Bandit Spawns
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2665
Re: [Mod] Severely Reduced Bandit Spawns
Your life first, don't rush anything. If you have other things to do, do them first. I, and anyone else using this mod, can wait.
- Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:51 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Trains
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2105
Re: Trains
I agree that it would be nice, however I also agree that it would take a lot away from the game, as a mod it has great potential, however as a core mechanic, it's just too lopsided...well in my opinion.
- Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: New members say "Hi"
- Replies: 814
- Views: 572684
Re: New members say "Hi"
Sorry, I've been lurking around lately, but now that I actually have the game I figured I should properly introduce myself! Hello other noble (or not so noble) players of Kenshi, my real name is my own to keep to myself, however you all can call me Omegaprime02. My hobbies include reading, writing, ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm
- Forum: Modding
- Topic: [Mod] Severely Reduced Bandit Spawns
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2665
Re: [Mod] Severely Reduced Bandit Spawns
Thank you for making this, I was getting a little tired of running from my small base every five minutes because of an angry mob of hungry bandits. The only thing I can think of that would make this better is if, slightly more often, a single lone bandit wandered across the area, I figure that might...