Search found 6 matches
- Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:28 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: To many bandits.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3770
Re: To many bandits.
Set your outpost to public also, any trader caravans that visit will hang around a for a few days even if you have nowhere for them to trade with you and will scare off the smaller groups of bandits.
- Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:05 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: Lost registration key. How can I recover it?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1920
Lost registration key. How can I recover it?
To cut a long story short, the email I used to register and purchase Kenshi with was stolen and I am unable to recover its account details. Not a big deal, I made a new one and gutted the old one of anything important. Seeing how Kenshi is about to go up in price with the coming of the 0.40 update, ...
- Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Favorite parts so far?
- Replies: 62
- Views: 18565
Re: Favorite parts so far?
My favourite moment was running for miles and miles from bandits to the nearest settlement, only to get there and find that everyone has been killed (or failed to spawn due to some bug). Having a fight with 20+ bandits inside the empty police station at 'Capital' was funny though. 
- Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: How does the poltical system work
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5374
Re: How does the poltical system work
It would be very interesting if, through 'aligning' our faction with other criminal/bandit/lawless factions and what laws/system of government we decide to use etc. we could ourselves become bandits and found a bandit settlement, a kind of 'neutral' town where there are few if any laws. Life in such...
- Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Last to Post - Is the winner
- Replies: 1058
- Views: 1384433
Re: Last to Post - Is the winner
Actually upon first seeing this game the current setting reminded me heavily of a kind of 'post-apocalyptic no too distant future, where nuclear war or some other disaster took place several hundred years ago and nearly wiped out humans while utterly destroying most of the surface of the planet.' So...
- Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: How did you hear about Kenshi?
- Replies: 94
- Views: 47968
Re: How did you hear about Kenshi?
I'm also one of the many who are glad they decided to browse the article on RockPaperShotgun today. Its already something amazing even at this early stage seeing as theres one person working on it. I really hope this pulls off a minecraft and gets finished one day in the not too distant future! I kn...