Search found 3 matches

by DustSamurai
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Proposal: Visibility for Kenshi in form of dev diaries
Replies: 12
Views: 4098

Re: Proposal: Visibility for Kenshi in form of dev diaries

lol - a Kenshii bunny mod...

Image

Looks kind of fun. :lol:
by DustSamurai
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 am
Forum: General
Topic: Proposal: Visibility for Kenshi in form of dev diaries
Replies: 12
Views: 4098

Re: Proposal: Visibility for Kenshi in form of dev diaries

I wouldn't think making a dev diary to take up that much time. I really like Wolffire's video blogs, and they get a huge number of views.
by DustSamurai
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:18 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Adjusting the body decaying
Replies: 19
Views: 17170

Re: Adjusting the body decaying

+1 vultures

Besides that, I think its an immersion and realism issue. I want to bask over the rotting corpses of my dead enemies.