Search found 7 matches
- Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2895
Re: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
So, I ran around for a while again and encountered only ONE group of hungry bandits. They were out towards the empty southern desert. After I wiped out that group, there were no more to be seen anywhere around in a wide area, and still no visits to my outpost. It is obvious though that there are a L...
- Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2895
Re: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
I doubt the problem is that there is no bandits. The problem is likely the fact that the npc view range is stuck at a low setting. I thought all the bandits had disappeared too, but really it was the fact that the npc view range is so low and can't be changed to go higher. I believe many others hav...
- Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:33 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2895
Re: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
Here is the saved game zipped up (had to separate it into 3 zips). Hopefully this helps, it was more fun when bandits were attacking 
The weird thing is I didn't even encounter any when I ran around half of the map.
The weird thing is I didn't even encounter any when I ran around half of the map.
- Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: [0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2895
[0.61.1] No more Bandits.. Anywhere!
I played for probably several days of game time and had several bandit patrols come by my settlement. I even had them try to bribe me (calling me out of my base to talk) several times. Of course I refused and wiped out their subsequent assaults. Then... I went on a long trade mission with half of my...
- Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:52 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Crash when deleting wall sections.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 283
Crash when deleting wall sections.
Was deleting a series of wall sections (unbuilt ones) when the game crashed. It was after I tried to delete a 3rd wall section.
Crash dump attached.
v0.58.5
Crash dump attached.
v0.58.5
- Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:37 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Crash upon building wall section
- Replies: 1
- Views: 389
Re: Crash upon building wall section
Seems to be fixed in 0.58.5.
Connect those walls!
Connect those walls!
- Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:31 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: Crash upon building wall section
- Replies: 1
- Views: 389
Crash upon building wall section
Crash when building new defensive wall section. Doesn't seem to matter where, but maybe related to overlapping an existing wall? Not sure.
Crash dump attached.
Version 0.58.3
Crash dump attached.
Version 0.58.3