Search found 3 matches
- Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Economic, Military, AI and Faction Rolling Ideas
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3965
- Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:30 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Economic, Military, AI and Faction Rolling Ideas
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3965
Re: Economic, Military, AI and Faction Rolling Ideas
I could indeed, but then it is a patchwork across the forums. I did read the rules but I thought that if collected into one general area, it would allow an ease of access. And some topics dont quite...fit...each of my suggestions perfectly. I apologize if this is not the best way of going about this...
- Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Economic, Military, AI and Faction Rolling Ideas
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3965
Economic, Military, AI and Faction Rolling Ideas
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum here and I will say I am very excited for this game. It has so much potential! I will say first that I realize some of the things I have added below might have been previously suggested. I am not attempting to steal anyone's thunder or ideas, these are just my ...