Search found 3 matches

by Vindicar
Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:26 am
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Patch 0.68 - Prospecting questions...
Replies: 20
Views: 7568

Re: Patch 0.68 - Prospecting questions...

IHMO the idea is great and its actual form already really acceptable. In my case it made me choose one outpost with very high stone and ore yields but poor fertility and absolutely no water. So I had to create some wells near the closest water spot and have to do some hauling from time to time to fi...
by Vindicar
Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Marriage+Reproduction
Replies: 59
Views: 24851

Re: Marriage+Reproduction

No ageing please. I'd hate to lose a character I've spent hours levelling only for them to die of old age. This is something you should try before fearing it. It's the kind of feature that gives you incentives to do more stuff and/or adds some tension. (better hurry to conquer the world if you are ...
by Vindicar
Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:04 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Marriage+Reproduction
Replies: 59
Views: 24851

Family, breeding, life time, traits

I've heard/read somewhere marriage and such frivolitys are not planned. However I feel the urge to ask for this, and more, again. What I'd love to see and what might give a really greater depth to the game is LIFE TIME and BREEDING. basically : - Limited life time. - Marriage and heir/legacy system ...