Search found 8 matches

by Bandari
Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 pm
Forum: Gameplay
Topic: Squin and Admag
Replies: 3
Views: 1026

Squin and Admag

screenshot_4.jpg
screenshot_4.jpg (325.71 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
I had not seen anyone post about these cities and I found them while running through Vain. South of the Hive villages.
by Bandari
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:39 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Unable to build
Replies: 0
Views: 363

Unable to build

New bug for me. I have had two games in which I could create a building, but it would not add materials to the building or bench until I destroyed it with the order to build already in line.
by Bandari
Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:19 am
Forum: General
Topic: Link to new Dev post
Replies: 10
Views: 2917

Link to new Dev post

by Bandari
Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Negative skills
Replies: 3
Views: 1285

Re: Negative skills

I used the Holy Sword start. There was no equipment that should have affected stats. No armor, plain shirt, wooden shoes, plain pants, Holy Sword which as a katana gives negative defense, but I did not count that. Starting a new game, I ended up with -1 Dex, -1 Hvy Wpns, -1 Turrets. Different negati...
by Bandari
Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:11 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Negative skills
Replies: 3
Views: 1285

Negative skills

I just started a new game, Holy Sword, and I notice that many of my skills are negative ( -1 ). When I hit the training dummy, it started at ~30% and counted down, then back up, heading toward a positive number. Also, my strength is a -1. Probably not a big deal, but I wanted to report it.
by Bandari
Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:47 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Differentiate population slider
Replies: 0
Views: 441

Differentiate population slider

I would like to be able to control the game by changing the population in one of two ways: 1. Break the slider down into bandit and non-bandit sliders. 2. Break the slider down into individual factions. This would be my preferred, so that I can have a hungry bandit invasion or ninja meltdown. Thank ...
by Bandari
Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Load Saved Game Crash
Replies: 0
Views: 424

Load Saved Game Crash

So far, this has happened every time I have tried to load the game. I saved the game, then built a gate on a slope, ran a guy through the gate, determined that it would not path correctly, so attempted to revert to the save. It gives the error sound and freezes up, requiring me to open the task mana...
by Bandari
Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:26 pm
Forum: Feature Requests
Topic: Roads Roads ROADS!!!
Replies: 10
Views: 4016

Re: Roads Roads ROADS!!!

Roads would be a great help, and to add to it: bridges.