Okay. But small shack right ?Hatsune_Neko wrote:trading is still bugged.
hopefully to be fixed when the new pathing Engine is added soon.
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:32 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Building a base
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3200
Re: Building a base
- Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:22 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Building a base
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3200
Re: Building a base
Small shack? Sorry I searched the threads couldn't find an answer. And does shop counter work now? Again sorry for the dumb questions.
- Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:27 pm
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Building a base
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3200
Building a base
Hey guys new to the forums. I've enjoyed the game and I only have one problem. Whenever I build it's always connected to the nearest city instead of making it my own. Do I have to build really far away from a town in order to make it my own city ?