Search found 3 matches
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:39 pm
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: 0.70.4 Steam Validating required even if I just press Exit?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 560
Re: 0.70.4 Steam Validating required even if I just press Ex
but I didn't change the launch setting either... so I do wonder what's validated
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: 0.70.4 Steam Validating required even if I just press Exit?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 560
0.70.4 Steam Validating required even if I just press Exit?
I have read posts that Steam validating helps many issues happened in Kenshi in the experimental build; but what I've noticed is that according to Steam, files are changed even if I just press Exit right away (without starting a new game or change any settings) in the main menu... I have already don...
- Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:44 am
- Forum: Bug reports
- Topic: [0.70.4] NPC traders don't go back to counter post combat
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1077
Re: [0.70.4] NPC traders don't go back to counter post comba
This issue happens to my game even when I played 0.69.
The fix you could do is to reload the game and those Police Seargent/shop owners should go back to their posts.
The fix you could do is to reload the game and those Police Seargent/shop owners should go back to their posts.