Search found 8 matches
- Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:20 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Some ideas regarding DF and M&B
- Replies: 55
- Views: 18981
Re: Some ideas regarding DF and M&B
I really like the actual system as it gives a more personal feeling to each caracter. Also, growing them from useless rookies to killing machines is satisfying and I grow attached to these caracters, each one of my soldiers is unique. In M&B I couldn't care less if my regulars got killed as I ha...
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 am
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Requested Feature : Combat Targeting
- Replies: 43
- Views: 11405
Re: Requested Feature : Combat Targeting
By notoriety, I meant something simple like people knows your caracters or not and fear them or not. Something different from faction relationships. I think it'd be great that entering a town, the people in it would know who are your caracters or totally ignore them depending on the notoriety of the...
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:46 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: myltithreading
- Replies: 21
- Views: 7546
Re: myltithreading
Like we do now.
I guess...
I guess...
- Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm
- Forum: General
- Topic: muliti-threading/specs question
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2007
Re: muliti-threading/specs question
I've tried running Kenshi on my older PC (one CPU, integrated graphic card) and it did not run.
- Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 pm
- Forum: Feature Requests
- Topic: Requested Feature : Combat Targeting
- Replies: 43
- Views: 11405
Re: Requested Feature : Combat Targeting
I agree with the false-moral of Fable not even touching this game. It has never been well-done and may never because the real world doesn't work like that. What could be made is a simple notoriety system. About the limb targetting, I also believe it should not be added because in the combat confusio...
- Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am
- Forum: Gameplay
- Topic: Favorite parts so far?
- Replies: 62
- Views: 18522
Re: Favorite parts so far?
Funniest part so far was seeing my main character breaking both arms from a bandit and seeing him flee with his two dangling arms.
Untill I caught and killed him of course.
Untill I caught and killed him of course.
Carrying
Just tried the new carrying feature.
I love it, open opportunities like piling up dead bandits in a house...lol
I like the ragdoll too, these arms balancing, very well done.
Keep it up Chris!
I love it, open opportunities like piling up dead bandits in a house...lol
I like the ragdoll too, these arms balancing, very well done.
Keep it up Chris!
- Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:26 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: New members say "Hi"
- Replies: 814
- Views: 572891
Re: New members say "Hi"
Hi everyone,
Tried the demo sunday for a few hours, loved it.
Obviously I love the potential and Chris' ideas more than the game itself.
Wanted to get more of the game so bought it yesterday.
Glad I did.
This reminds me of when I bought beta Mount and Blades which I never regretted.
Tried the demo sunday for a few hours, loved it.
Obviously I love the potential and Chris' ideas more than the game itself.
Wanted to get more of the game so bought it yesterday.
Glad I did.
This reminds me of when I bought beta Mount and Blades which I never regretted.