Search found 2 matches

by Gabintzky
Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:48 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.95.0] Importing broken
Replies: 1
Views: 255

Re: [0.95.0] Importing broken

Hopefully this is a good place to put this rather than making a new topic, as it's a similar issue. On importing my game, buildings I had purchased in The Hub were destroyed again, put up for sale, and things I had built inside (chests, beds, workbenches, etc) had become property of Holy Nation Outl...
by Gabintzky
Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:52 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.93.4] Crash on dismantling Defensive Gate III (Solution?)
Replies: 0
Views: 118

[0.93.4] Crash on dismantling Defensive Gate III (Solution?)

I was tearing down my old base to move to a new one, and every time I'd try to dismantle one of my gates, my game would crash. Prior to the dismantling, I would get a prompt akin to "Are you sure you want to dismantle this? All furniture on it would be destroyed." So after a couple attempt...