Search found 6 matches

by Abolition
Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.44.1] Weapons disappearing
Replies: 4
Views: 1157

Re: [0.44.1] Weapons disappearing

Of course drag and drop works. But as you said the bug seems to be connected by game loading. I myself do a lot F5/F9 so my troops always seem to be running without weapons. I have +25 men in my army and I am not bothering to do the drag and drop to all of them everytime I quickload. As I said, when...
by Abolition
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 am
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.44.1] Weapons disappearing
Replies: 4
Views: 1157

[0.44.1] Weapons disappearing

Here is next bug I found out. This bug is constant so it always happens when I reload the game. The problem is, that any of the characters I have does not seem to wear any swords any more. No matter where I put the sword (slot 1 or slot 2) they disappear in a while. If the characters go into fight t...
by Abolition
Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:10 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: [0.44.1] Kenshi.exe is missing
Replies: 6
Views: 1805

[0.44.1] Kenshi.exe is missing

I downloaded kenshi 0.44 yesterday and played it for a while. Today a new update (0.44.1) came up and I normally installed with autoupdater. Now when I try to launch the game.. Well there is nothing to be launched. The 0.44.1 somehow got rid of the whole kenshi.exe file and now the game is unlauncha...
by Abolition
Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: wyUpdate has stopped working
Replies: 4
Views: 975

Re: wyUpdate has stopped working

The reason is propably not in the game. Seems more like windows 7 problem cos there are some other .exe files I can't seem to be running. I did some .exe fixes but none of them did any good. Seems like reinstalling windows is the only option. Im not gonna do it though. Im buying windows 8 soon as I ...
by Abolition
Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:55 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: wyUpdate has stopped working
Replies: 4
Views: 975

wyUpdate has stopped working

Hello. For some reason Kenshi Autoupdater has stopped working for me. I've been dry with updates and im having enough. So here I am asking for help. This is not the first time. I've installed kenshi previously because Updater did not find any updates but that was way earlier. Version time was someth...
by Abolition
Tue May 15, 2012 1:42 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Two little bugs
Replies: 0
Views: 738

Two little bugs

Hello. First of all thank you Chris for this awesome alpha. I have been playing this game awhile now and two annoying bugs occured when you recently made that big pathfinding update.:) Just here checking is it just me who has these problems. First bug: When you for example, rightclick a merchant and...