Search found 3 matches

by ssantillan
Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:18 am
Forum: General
Topic: The Lone Wanderer [Update 1]
Replies: 4
Views: 1787

Re: The Lone Wanderer [Update 1]

So according to your story I have been stuck in a shithole on the side of the swamp, that i built, and need to get out more... I guess Swift the bug man is gonna go for a walk tonight.
by ssantillan
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Criticize Us Here
Replies: 188
Views: 101047

Re: Criticize Us Here

OK thanks you. :D
by ssantillan
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:46 am
Forum: General
Topic: Criticize Us Here
Replies: 188
Views: 101047

Re: Criticize Us Here

Hey , So I bought this game from steam a few years ago and I have always kept it on my desktop. I recently moved and do not have internet , i'm at work, and decided to open up a new game, and oh my fucking lawd!!! The amount of stuff you have came up with is awesome and astounding. When i last playe...