Page 1 of 1

Squin and Admag

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 pm
by Bandari
screenshot_4.jpg
screenshot_4.jpg (325.71 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
I had not seen anyone post about these cities and I found them while running through Vain. South of the Hive villages.

Re: Squin and Admag

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 pm
by Roccandil
I saw them in the change log when I enabled the experimental channels. No armor shops, and the weapon shops are so-so, but one shop carries Thieves' backpacks: nice! (And I want blueprints!) And with the bars, I got a lot of Shek to join me in my latest game. :)

I've also had random lone Shek warriors challenge me to duels. :) Lots of Krul's Chosen and caravans as well (plus Berserkers). That desert has gotten busy!

Plus, there's a nice prize waiting for a beginner who can make it to the Shek ruins. :)

Re: Squin and Admag

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:17 pm
by Grimmrok
Roccandil wrote:...

Plus, there's a nice prize waiting for a beginner who can make it to the Shek ruins. :)
Are you talking about food? Because there didn't seem to be much anything else (worthwhile). Did I miss something?

Re: Squin and Admag

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:07 pm
by Roccandil
I find a standard-grade Rusty Chainmail there regularly in new games (or after imports). For a lone newbie without cash, it's pretty sweet. :)