Page 1 of 1

Combat ineffective

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:26 am
by travhill20
Notably since the latest patch 0.29 I have noticed that combat is less or even non-responsive. It is very common now for my group to stand around and do nothing during combat even after clicking attack target or attack all.

Re: Combat ineffective

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm
by zibathy
Try right licking and then leaving them to do their thing. If that doesn't work you probably set them to some weird setting. That happened to me, I just set them to block and then toggled block off and they were back to normal. Hope this helps.

Re: Combat ineffective

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 pm
by Santaissick
zibathy wrote:Try right licking
Do you mean like this?

Image



















Trolololololotrolololtrlololololotrolololtrlololololotrolololtrlolo :lol:

Re: Combat ineffective

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 am
by zibathy
LOL, YES. EXACTLY! Santaissick has the right idea. Just follow his advice OP and you'll be fine :P

Re: Combat ineffective

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:52 am
by Ragnar
I think what OP means is what I noticed too. When fighting with like 5 vs 1 today, my super strong 2 handed fragment axe viking brute was just standing there, waiting for what I can only imagine is his turn for attacking...

So there was this hungry bandit leader attacking my new sherpa-guy (had him do boot camp, poor bastard :lol: ) set to block, while the other squad members were... waiting, actually. Only after I commanded the noob to run away, the others kinda attacked although some of them where still waiting like idiots. No, they were not set to block. Also, no, right clicking didn't change anything.

Re: Combat ineffective

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm
by sneezymrmilo
try quick saving and then reloading. That seems to fix the problem for me because when ever i recruit a new member they never actually fight until i reload the game.