Discussion of gameplay issues and experiences, game balance and suggestions for tweaks and modification of the existing systems.
-
TheVagabond
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 am
Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 am
Reader(s),
Is it possible to separate your men into smaller units? For example, in many RTS you can hit ctrl-1 and it will group units together to make it easier to cycle through them. Other RTS take it a step further and make some sort of button on the GUI.
I only ask, because I think it would be easier to multitask with my people. Having my builders in one squad. My melee split up into different size squads. Healers in a squad, kept safe in the rear. IF/when ranged combat is implemented, I can keep them in a squad.
Thanks,
Michael
-
Kamos
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm
- Location: A world long gone
Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 am
I don't believe so. Not yet anyways but I think it might come in time.
-
Gazz
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm
- Location: Bavaria
Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm
It's obviously planned since there is a "SQUADRONS" button somewhere.
Wait and see.
Dogs and colour blindness explained: People with green eyes can't see dogs.
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests