Page 1 of 1

Has Automated Mining been added yet?

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 pm
by EvilTea
Hey Everyone!
I've got a silly question here but I'll ask it anyway!
I have recently researched automated mining on my research bench hoping that I will no longer have to focus on gathering raw materials how ever I kind of expected it to be an upgrade to my mine I had or a new structure. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case as I can't find the option yet so I am assuming that its planned but not added, am I right or missing something obvious?

Re: Has Automated Mining been added yet?

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 pm
by Revan Tair
Hey,

look under: Build -> Mining, there should be a stone mine ix and/or x.
these two are automated mining stations(or semi-auto for ix).

Re: Has Automated Mining been added yet?

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 pm
by Shidan
IIRC that tech just unlocks the ability to research the techs that give you the actual automated mines.