Page 1 of 1
Any way to move your roster around?
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:24 pm
by Danarchist
I am sure this has been covered before but my googlefu is horrible today. Is there any way to change the order your soldiers appear in the interface? For example I would like my fighters in the first slots, my healers in the second, engineers/laborers at the end of the list. This would make it allot easier for me to do stuff.
Thank you!
Re: Any way to move your roster around?
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 pm
by Hatsune_Neko
Danarchist wrote:I am sure this has been covered before but my googlefu is horrible today. Is there any way to change the order your soldiers appear in the interface? For example I would like my fighters in the first slots, my healers in the second, engineers/laborers at the end of the list. This would make it allot easier for me to do stuff.
Thank you!
not at this time
but it has been suggested a few hundred times
Re: Any way to move your roster around?
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 am
by Someguy
I don't know... but PnzrNorm apparently does. It's killing me. I just tested a savegame he uploaded and his start character is in the middle of his roster...
It's like dogs and cats living together crazy.
Pnzr, if you read this, enquiring minds want to know.