Page 1 of 1

[GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:37 am
by gremrod
Okay attached here is version 1 of my GUI Mod Theme "Flat Dark"

Just unzip the contents into your Kenshi\Data directory.

The zip file contains all original files. So if you decide you want to revert back to the original theme you can. Original files will be file_name_ORIG.*

  • Font changed to an easier to read font (Arial Rounded)
  • Changed style of all buttons to a flat style with shadows.
  • Popup windows style changed to a flat style.
  • Some small adjustments were made to align some items better.
[/color]

Image

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:17 am
by Sydious
Hey man, nicely done. Just a query though, What ratio is ur monitor set at. Cos I see 11 guys in the top row of squad. I only ever get 9.

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 pm
by gremrod
Sydious wrote:Hey man, nicely done. Just a query though, What ratio is ur monitor set at. Cos I see 11 guys in the top row of squad. I only ever get 9.
Thanks.

I run windowed at 1920x1080

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:58 pm
by Sydious
o.O I run 1650/1080 16:10 ratio. I sooo need a better monitor lol.

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:19 am
by Mattk50
I really like what you did with it, but it isnt red. I will now mod your mod to be red.

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:08 pm
by gremrod
Mattk50 wrote:I really like what you did with it, but it isnt red. I will now mod your mod to be red.
Can't wait to see it.

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 pm
by neronix17
Good to see the interface can be re-textured easily, the only thing that truly bugged me about vanilla is that the interface just doesn't fit the game at all. You've done a subtle yet fantastic change to it.

Re: [GUI MOD] Flat Dark Theme

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm
by gremrod
neronix17 wrote:Good to see the interface can be re-textured easily, the only thing that truly bugged me about vanilla is that the interface just doesn't fit the game at all. You've done a subtle yet fantastic change to it.
Thanks!