Page 1 of 1

A for serious thank you...

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 pm
by Finson
So, I usually live in the past or follow the weird little indie projects when it comes to my involvement in the gaming world, so I'm out of the loop a lot of the time. So I kept hearing so many of you guys going on and on about some medieval game called Mouse and Blame (or something like that). I thought, "Hellfire, son! I love open-ended games about... rodent politics or whatever, and this one keeps coming up, so I'll look into it." Well, needless to say I was a bit embarrassed later on when I learned more about the game, as well as its title (which I forget), but also... it's... well, it's just so good. It's just... Christ, so much fun. So whichever ones among you prattled on and on about this game (Horse and Beard?), I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. For real, what has been keeping us apart, Brown and Gray (Mountain Day? Martin Sheen?)? Sincerely, thank you guys.

Re: A for serious thank you...

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm
by 1337
"Mouse and Blame" made my day (even writing it makes me laugh)

You probably won't be able to find out which post it was exactly... since we all love Mount and Blade here and it comes up occasionally (there are 147 matches when you use the search function and there's probably more under other forms like M&B) :lol:

ps: in comparison dwarf fortress only comes up 73 times :lol: (dwarf comes up 82 times :shock: )
also you'll have to add +1 to each number in this post now

Re: A for serious thank you...

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm
by sneezymrmilo
LOOOOL

When i red
Hellfire, son! I love open-ended games about... rodent politics or whatever

I just about died :lol:

Re: A for serious thank you...

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:20 pm
by toaster Assassin
Mouse & Blame TM.

A political rodent game created by Finson.

You are a rodent in the 5th annual rodent race for presidency and your goal is to become president. To achieve this goal you must master the art of rhetoric and pin any problems on the opponent. But wait there is more! You must chew on electrical wires, make a nest and make annoying squeaking sounds at 10:00PM.

This forum just gets more and more interesting. :lol:

Re: A for serious thank you...

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 am
by sneezymrmilo
toaster Assassin wrote:Mouse & Blame TM.

A political rodent game created by Finson.

You are a rodent in the 5th annual rodent race for presidency and your goal is to become president. To achieve this goal you must master the art of rhetoric and pin any problems on the opponent. But wait there is more! You must chew on electrical wires, make a nest and make annoying squeaking sounds at 10:00PM.

This forum just gets more and more interesting. :lol:


You sir just made my day.