Kenshi 1 & 2 Soundtrack
Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:48 pm
Look, I don't really know anything about video game development, so I dunno if this is even really feasible. All I know is I found this musician on youtube (I believe he's Turkish based on the accents in his Name's spelling) and he's created this totally unique instrument that no one on earth but him has, or knows how to play.
The instant I heard him start to play I got goosebumps at how unique and amazing these sounds were, and all I could think of or see in my head was Kenshi. I've never posted or lurked on these forums before, hell, this is my first ever visit. I say that cause i'm kinda hoping the fact I sought out this website and went through the sign up process just to post this here will convey just how much I believe the developers need to hear this man's music. As I am positive if they hear it, they will want this in their game.
So I guess what i'm asking/suggesting is; Please, please god, can you guys at Lo-Fi get in touch with this man and see if he'd be willing to provide some music for the Kenshi and Kenshi 2 soundtracks. Please!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aY6TxC1ojA - It really takes off after the first 50 seconds or so, stick with the video, this is truly something amazing. It's a single man playing a Single Instrument and it sounds like some sort of post-apocalyptic orchestra.
EDIT: Since submitting this topic for posting, I've found a couple more videos of the same guy playing this hand-made instrument (The Yaybahar) and thought I'd also add those links.
So the first Link (Above) is about 7 minutes long, is a bunch of clips about a minute long of different jam sessions, just the Musician showing all the different styles of music that can be created with the Yaybahar.
This Second clip is just over 2 and a half minutes long and is a continuous improvisation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_LW-eUYt7Y
The Third clip here is the only one I can find of him performing for an audience, and is by far the most impressive showcase of what He (Gorkem Sen) and the instrument (Yaybahar) are capable of. It's just under 18 minutes of uncut unedited continuous play in an acoustically amazing setting for an audience of about 20~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQEgSDuijVs
The instant I heard him start to play I got goosebumps at how unique and amazing these sounds were, and all I could think of or see in my head was Kenshi. I've never posted or lurked on these forums before, hell, this is my first ever visit. I say that cause i'm kinda hoping the fact I sought out this website and went through the sign up process just to post this here will convey just how much I believe the developers need to hear this man's music. As I am positive if they hear it, they will want this in their game.
So I guess what i'm asking/suggesting is; Please, please god, can you guys at Lo-Fi get in touch with this man and see if he'd be willing to provide some music for the Kenshi and Kenshi 2 soundtracks. Please!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aY6TxC1ojA - It really takes off after the first 50 seconds or so, stick with the video, this is truly something amazing. It's a single man playing a Single Instrument and it sounds like some sort of post-apocalyptic orchestra.
EDIT: Since submitting this topic for posting, I've found a couple more videos of the same guy playing this hand-made instrument (The Yaybahar) and thought I'd also add those links.
So the first Link (Above) is about 7 minutes long, is a bunch of clips about a minute long of different jam sessions, just the Musician showing all the different styles of music that can be created with the Yaybahar.
This Second clip is just over 2 and a half minutes long and is a continuous improvisation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_LW-eUYt7Y
The Third clip here is the only one I can find of him performing for an audience, and is by far the most impressive showcase of what He (Gorkem Sen) and the instrument (Yaybahar) are capable of. It's just under 18 minutes of uncut unedited continuous play in an acoustically amazing setting for an audience of about 20~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQEgSDuijVs