Page 1 of 1

Unique Orbital System

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:19 am
by halafradrimx
Hello. I've been thinking about Kenshi : it is very unique, and by the screens of the beasts they want to add to it, I'd say it looks nothing like a version of our word.

So, my suggestion and request is : could you guys make an unique Orbital System for the world in Kenshi?

I've been thinking about something like more than one suns, different colors and shapes of galaxies and space dust - Like the Milky Way, but in different shapes and colors - and even possibly other planets close to Kenshi's orbit, seen at night. Of course, you would also have to change the time system in Kenshi, but wouldn't that also be nice and unique?

Well, those were only suggestions. I hope you guys liked it.

Re: Unique Orbital System

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:18 am
by RighteousSinner
You might want to check out This Mod.

Re: Unique Orbital System

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:10 pm
by skynet464
Stop looking at the sky!