Page 1 of 1

SPAM

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm
by keanancampbell
SPAM

Re: Love Demo, Currently Broke, Made Kenshi Website

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:10 am
by 1337
So you copied the lofigames.com page and changed a background here and there, and now are asking for over 30$ worth of keys?
I'm not sure i understood this right :|

Re: Love Demo, Currently Broke, Made Kenshi Website

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 am
by Blxz
1337 wrote: I'm not sure i understood this right :|
Unfortunately I think you did...

Re: Love Demo, Currently Broke, Made Kenshi Website

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:57 pm
by Aku
wow, this guy's got some cahones. I like how in the image, it appears like he's actually taking credit for the game, with a download link, but I cant verify this, because he doesn't actually include a link to his "site"...

Re: Love Demo, Currently Broke, Made Kenshi Website

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 pm
by ViralBunny
<10 mins to make a website for a(few) free game(s) its taken the developer 4years (and counting) to make, is beyond rude imho.

Re: Love Demo, Currently Broke, Made Kenshi Website

Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm
by keanancampbell
Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno

Re: SPAM

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 am
by toaster Assassin
keanancampbell said: Yeahh, fair comments, but no, made the site from scratch... Was only wanting to help in all fairness though, maybe help generate sales, but i dunno

What was the keys for then?

Re: SPAM

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm
by Nater
As payment for unsolicited work.