0.70.4 Steam Validating required even if I just press Exit?

Post Reply
sausages
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 am

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

I have read posts that Steam validating helps many issues happened in Kenshi in the experimental build; but what I've noticed is that according to Steam, files are changed even if I just press Exit right away (without starting a new game or change any settings) in the main menu...

I have already done a clean install (except format my hard drive) and this still happens... does anyone know how I can check which files are corrupted according to Steam? It is because I believe these 2 files may have something to do with so many problems right now.

User avatar
Zeal
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 am

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Those two files are likely just launcher settings and game preferences. They aren't actually a problem.
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16Gb
AMD Radeon R9 390 Series

Image

sausages
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 am

Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:39 pm

but I didn't change the launch setting either... so I do wonder what's validated

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests