[1.0.26] Slave Start AI Confusion at Rebirth

Post Reply
Pyracles
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Sun May 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Started a new game using the Slaves start: 1 Scorchlander, 1 Shek

After the first night while sneaking around and formenting a mass slave escape, the Scorchlander was eventually noticed at first light. She was as expected knocked out. The surprise was she was picked up by a holy nation caravan guard, who has carried her out of Rebirth as the caravan formed up and left. The attached save is after we have passed the last Rebirth gate on the way to the nearest holy nation city.

Points of possible interest:

1) I only wanted a single character, so had earlier dismissed the Shek

2) The holy nation carvan had appeared in the middle of Rebirth overnight. I remember being surprised by the sight of one of the carry animals roaming around the statue while I was freeing slaves from their poles.
Attachments
Slave Rebirth AI Confused.zip
(2.03 MiB) Downloaded 86 times

Pyracles
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm

It gets even funnier :)

The caravan guard eventually drops my character in the middle of the road when they meet a pack of bonedogs. They caravan wins but don't pick her up again. Eventually she wakes up, at which point I notice she's still being followed by one of the slaves she'd freed earlier! Chaos then ensues as a Holy Sentinel appears and attacks that other slave, ignoring mine. As the whole point was I wanted to spend some time in Rebirth, my character has to then sneak back in, so the right guards can notice my escape at last.

Pyracles
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Sun May 12, 2019 1:21 pm

And one last oddity.

That other slave, her name is Lekko, apparently she got close enough to join, but I didn't immediately notice.

Even though the Sentinel that attacked her, knocked her out, healed her, and put her back in shackles, he's then dumped her while she's still outside Rebirth. I just noticed her standing around on the edge of Rebirth, with the slave shackle icon, doing nothing.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests