[1.0.26] AI Bugs While Sleeping in a Camp Bed

Post Reply
Pyracles
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Sat May 18, 2019 1:22 pm

I had a couple of scripting bugs while outdoors sleeping in a camp bed that I had set up. I had two characters, one was using the bed and the other was "on watch".

1) If hostile bandits attack, some will go for the sleeping one, which is good. Not so good is they don't wake up the sleeping one. Even less good is they will continue attacking even after the sleeping one is sufficiently negative to be unconcious. This happened several times over the course of an hours play. If I could manually wake the character, they'd then get up and fight back. At other times the attackers would do sufficient damage before I could react, that he'd be so badly wounded I could not wake him, yet the attackers would keep on hitting.

2) Non-hostile bandits will occasionally loot the sleeping one, and the other character standing next to him will not react. A bandit once nicked the sleeping ones weapon and there was no reaction from either character. My characters cannot just walk up to and loot someone sleeping without a reaction, unless I have very high Thief skill, so why can a half dead starving bandit do it to me? This bandit was one of the ones lying in the pile of bodies next to where my camp bed is. One whose weapon I'd confiscated earlier, so he was weaponless. He'd recovered enough to get up but wasn't hostile, so triggered no reaction.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests