[0.95.8]Crash when trying to escape prisoner pole
Got captured by fogmen, tried to "pick lock" and it crashed. Tried the "escape" button and it crashed again. Removed the "standing pole" animation when lockpicking and the crashing stopped. No crashdump but I'll upload the logs from my folder.
- Attachments
-
- Logs.rar
- (36.68 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
- Irken Dravil
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:29 pm
- Location: Frankia
Same at Rebirth, I can unlock the slaves, but I can't do shit after that cause my game stop to work everytime. Or if it work, the slaves go again on their pole and do stop my game tho.
It angry me xD
It angry me xD
'' En regardant vos corps inertes je me dit que la mort... la mort n'est qu'une chose humaine, et toi soldat.. Qu'en penses-tu ? Tu te noie dans ton sang, minable. ''
-
- Information
-
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests