Page 1 of 1
[0.95.8]Crash when trying to escape prisoner pole
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:21 pm
by Insigar
Got captured by fogmen, tried to "pick lock" and it crashed. Tried the "escape" button and it crashed again. Removed the "standing pole" animation when lockpicking and the crashing stopped. No crashdump but I'll upload the logs from my folder.
Re: [0.95.8]Crash when trying to escape prisoner pole
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm
by zurium
happened to me too, at the "dust king tower", luckily had a previous save i could revert to.
Re: [0.95.8]Crash when trying to escape prisoner pole
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:33 pm
by Irken Dravil
Same at Rebirth, I can unlock the slaves, but I can't do shit after that cause my game stop to work everytime. Or if it work, the slaves go again on their pole and do stop my game tho.
It angry me xD