Page 1 of 1

Crash on starting the game

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:45 am
by solo09
Hi all,
I started to have this crashs on stating the game after adding one of the maps mod.
Since than i removed the mod and other mods that worked fine.
I reinstall the game and reinstall the mods and it helped the game worked fine.
But today again the crashs are back.
Atached a crushdump.
Please advise how to solve this problem
Thanks a lot.
I love this game.

btw i am using AVG which didnt cuase any problem as far as i know.
Quick save was a bit to large to attach

Re: Crash on starting the game

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:04 am
by solo09
Hi all,
I have managed to play the game after reinstall the game removing all mods and adding two mods 256 recuritment and kenshICONS only that i used prior to the crashs but after i quit the game shut down and staart the computer back on the crash returns an i am unable to run the game.
Hope you will solve my problem soon.

Re: Crash on starting the game

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:42 am
by solo09
After running integrety check for missing files it suddenly worked again, but after i quit and restart the computer crashs are back.