CTDs
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm
I have had multiple CTDs while saving and loading a game and upon entering the title screen. I have attached the crash dump. Thank you for your hard work and effort! This is a fun game!
EDIT: Had to do some more looking around in game to confirm, but after the first crash the NPCs from the village of Skinner's Roam and Fort Simion in the south have disappeared. I tried to upload my save game so that you could have a look but it told me that the file was too large.
EDIT: Meynolt encountered the disappearing NPC issue as well and suggests a fix for it in his post:
http://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 814#p18895
EDIT: Had to do some more looking around in game to confirm, but after the first crash the NPCs from the village of Skinner's Roam and Fort Simion in the south have disappeared. I tried to upload my save game so that you could have a look but it told me that the file was too large.
EDIT: Meynolt encountered the disappearing NPC issue as well and suggests a fix for it in his post:
http://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... 814#p18895