Page 1 of 1
Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 am
by Phasmatis75
Super stoked when I downloaded .40, but when I went to build my mine it wouldn't start construction, then I tried to build a well. No one would move to begin construction, so I tried the new cheap building and nothing happened again.
NPCs also aren't visible from a far.
Re: Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 am
by Kamos
Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.
Re: Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm
by Captain Deathbeard
Are the foundations there? Do the characters have building materials?
Re: Building Doesn't Work Anymore .40
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am
by Phasmatis75
Kamos wrote:Silly suggestion but are you placing and hitting spacebar after green lighting the building? That through me for a loop initially. You basically have to approve the 'blueprints' your laying so you can't make mistakes very easily.
Thanks that' was it.