Page 1 of 1

Missing people. O_O

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:59 am
by LordD
This is a serious bug, I dont even have a clue what caused it, but this is what happened.

After hours of playing last night, and many saves, I go to bed. When I get up today, two of my party are gone. Not dead, not hiding under another person, just gone, vanished from the squad list without a trace.

Its very hard to care about, you know, betting your people and there position, if they can just vanish. Please look into this, eating people is wrong. D:

Oh also, I was not drunk/high/sleepy when I went to bed, I know for a fact I had the full 20 when I saved and quit for the night. Just saying! ^_^

Re: Missing people. O_O

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:32 am
by hbrown
Hear a simiar case in other thread, tough he was full squad if not wrong, they didn t got cause there but import squad will fix it.

And may you not drank but the soldiers stole the rum production and got under something :lol:

Re: Missing people. O_O

Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 pm
by Clawdius Talonious
Is this issue still present in your save? Can you zip up and upload your quicksave folder? Without quicksaves to work off of issues like this would be very difficult for Chris to recreate and address. When you post a thread like this, always attach a zip of the quicksave folder. Even if it is an issue Chris has addressed in an unreleased patch this keeps him from having to ask you to do so. Other information, such as the names of the missing squad members and what they were doing in the save might be useful as well.