Page 1 of 1

0.46 - bug list

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:36 pm
by Redgard
bug:
  • impossible to enter in the Oupost S III
  • the characters run across the doors
  • some helmet aren't show in the inventory ( visored helmet, Tin Can, etc)
  • some buildings cross the ground and then it is impossible to cancel or to finalize them
Need upgrade:
  • the production line:
    when the production building is full, the workers stop to collect the resources, and don't go to store the resources in a warehouse. the gamer must renew the order each time to the workers continue to collect the resources
  • pick'up characters:
    sometime, during the battle, some characters fall in the inaccessible areas. it's impossible to pick up this character and it remains unconscious.

Re: 0.46 - bug list

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 pm
by Newstream
The "bugs" in my case...
My characters can enter Outpost S III just fine maybe its just your computer or something?
Doors are fine in my case if I get a problem a reload always works for me.
I can't see helmets such as Visored helmets, Tin cans or Armored hoods either.
Finished my buildings so I can't confirm that :/

For the upgrades:
Aslong as I have permanent jobs for the workers they continue working and store the items where they are needed or in boxes.
I also have encountered the ragdoll problem when ragdolls fall into a mountain part or something and it can be quite annoying to reset squads all the time. luckily my characters don't die often and when they do the usually don't get stuck.

Just wanted to say that some problems maybe because of the computer or something it doesn't occur to everyone
/Newstream