A few bugs I've encountered in V0.50.3
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:02 pm
1. Free traders at the outposts seems to be naked (no armor, just swords and undies) for some reason.. (I guess its because of the armor overhaul some updates ago... (Can somebody check this so I can know that it Isn't just my file.)
2. Can't sleep at some of the Floppy places. (such as Brink,Clowsteady, Shark and Trader's Edge) My characters just says "This bed isn't mine"
3. When I last visited Clowsteady there were nobody there...even the shops and such... Think this is just me but its worth checking atleast.
4. I got the Drifter's boots blueprint and researched it but I can't craft them anywhere...
5. Topper edge 4 and 5 just has a 0,01 points difference in blunt damage and some worth difference...
Thats about it. if somebody could check this on their computers and maybe a newer file just to be sure because I haven't made a new one since like V0.26 or so I would be gratefull.
2. Can't sleep at some of the Floppy places. (such as Brink,Clowsteady, Shark and Trader's Edge) My characters just says "This bed isn't mine"
3. When I last visited Clowsteady there were nobody there...even the shops and such... Think this is just me but its worth checking atleast.
4. I got the Drifter's boots blueprint and researched it but I can't craft them anywhere...
5. Topper edge 4 and 5 just has a 0,01 points difference in blunt damage and some worth difference...
Thats about it. if somebody could check this on their computers and maybe a newer file just to be sure because I haven't made a new one since like V0.26 or so I would be gratefull.