Page 1 of 1

Negative skills

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:11 pm
by Bandari
I just started a new game, Holy Sword, and I notice that many of my skills are negative ( -1 ). When I hit the training dummy, it started at ~30% and counted down, then back up, heading toward a positive number. Also, my strength is a -1. Probably not a big deal, but I wanted to report it.

Re: Negative skills

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:43 pm
by Tolwrath
Make sure you check the equipment you have. Most equipment modifies your stats/skills. It would also be helpful to know which start you used. I've also heard that using the auto-arrange button can do funny things to your stats and skills.

Re: Negative skills

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:41 am
by Bandari
I used the Holy Sword start.

There was no equipment that should have affected stats. No armor, plain shirt, wooden shoes, plain pants, Holy Sword which as a katana gives negative defense, but I did not count that.

Starting a new game, I ended up with -1 Dex, -1 Hvy Wpns, -1 Turrets. Different negative stats than my first try, so I guess it is random somehow.

Re: Negative skills

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 pm
by Tolwrath
Weird. Well hopefully it only affects that start. I'll do some testing on it tonight.