Page 1 of 1

[91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:12 am
by Ruination
So I haven't been able to run the game since around patch 0.6X.
My hardware has not changed since I played this game near 2 years ago.
I have tried using several of the legacy patches with no success, and tried the provided fixes (integrity, admin, video driver).
Please let me know if there is any other information that can help, I really want to play this game again :[
Ogre.zip
renamed Ogre.txt
(49.09 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
crashDump0.91.12_x64.zip
(409.11 KiB) Downloaded 146 times

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:51 am
by Sol Lignum
Say, have you tried clean install? That means deleting the game through steam, or windows control panel, or whatsoever, and then cleaning game's folder manually, deleting anything except of save directory. This often solves many load-breaking issues.

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:54 am
by Ruination
I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 20 times now

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:46 am
by Hatsune_Neko
what are your system specs?
OS
Ram
CPU
GPU

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:25 pm
by Ruination
Windows 7 X64
Nvidia GTX760 (x1)
16GB RAM
3.6GHz i7 3820 Intel CPU

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:29 pm
by Drag00ne
Did you changed to DirectX 11 ? DirectX 9 is not fixes yet as it say in changelog.

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:55 pm
by Captain Deathbeard
thats really weird. you should be able to run it. your crash log suggests its mixed up or corrupt files, but you say you have already re-installed. Do you absolutely delete ALL the old files/folders (except save folder) before re-install ?

Re: [91.12] Unable to start game at all

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:37 pm
by Ruination
Yup, had to completely, manually delete all files. Apparently uninstalling wasn't removing certain old files. I can at least start the game again, now to see if I can keep it from crashing! :D