0.91.14 Jail Status Not Updating
Posted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:11 am
I originally posted this thread: http://www.lofigames.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... =10&t=9807
I now believe this is confirmed a bug. I waited a total of 21 game days, and finally I decided to save my game and make a break for it. The cell next to me on the rooftop had an Adventurer's Guild recruit in it with a 500 credit bounty, and he was still there stuck with me.
So guard was alone with his back turned. I'd already fiddled the lock open for practice, so all I had to was sneak out. I went for the stealth knockout, failed, and then bolted back to my cage and jumped inside. Door locked behind me and I now have a 250 credit bounty, instead of the 3000 credit bounty I previously had.
So I think the system is recognizing my bounty had expired, but it wasn't fully updating and no one was coming to release me. I also noticed Holy Nation guards carrying prisoners away toward Hive Territory, then after that just holding them on gate duty. I have a hunch some of that problem had to do with prioritizing following their leader. If that's the case, maybe in these extenuating circumstances the leader can follow units that are locking up prisoners or otherwise won't be prepared to move on for some time.
I'll test to see if I even get released with this 250 credit bounty, and if there's anything notable I'll update.
I now believe this is confirmed a bug. I waited a total of 21 game days, and finally I decided to save my game and make a break for it. The cell next to me on the rooftop had an Adventurer's Guild recruit in it with a 500 credit bounty, and he was still there stuck with me.
So guard was alone with his back turned. I'd already fiddled the lock open for practice, so all I had to was sneak out. I went for the stealth knockout, failed, and then bolted back to my cage and jumped inside. Door locked behind me and I now have a 250 credit bounty, instead of the 3000 credit bounty I previously had.
So I think the system is recognizing my bounty had expired, but it wasn't fully updating and no one was coming to release me. I also noticed Holy Nation guards carrying prisoners away toward Hive Territory, then after that just holding them on gate duty. I have a hunch some of that problem had to do with prioritizing following their leader. If that's the case, maybe in these extenuating circumstances the leader can follow units that are locking up prisoners or otherwise won't be prepared to move on for some time.
I'll test to see if I even get released with this 250 credit bounty, and if there's anything notable I'll update.